01 October 2015

First Time for Everything… Maternity Portraits

There is a first time for everything! I’ve never really even seriously considered having maternity portraits taken before. But when my friend offered to do them for me, I rolled the idea around for a bit and then said yes.  It didn’t feel easy for me at this stage to commit to picking out a cute outfit and ‘doing myself up’ for photos. But I was hoping that after it was all said and done, that I’d be glad that I’d said yes.

And I SO am!!!

I did enlist another friend to curl my straight little hairs and do my makeup. I’m really really glad I did that too. Some people are just reaaaallly good at things like that when others aren’t, if you get my drift… (Big shout out to Brittany!)

So here you have it. 8 months pregnant. The talented photography work of Jami at Colour Me Hope Photography should get all the glory here. She works miracles and made it so relaxed and fun.

 

Maternity_Suzanne-4

Maternity_Suzanne-5

Maternity_Suzanne-6

Maternity_Suzanne-7

Maternity_Suzanne-11

 

Maternity_Suzanne-12

Maternity_Suzanne-13

Maternity_Suzanne-16

Maternity_Suzanne-17

Maternity_Suzanne-18

Maternity_Suzanne-19

Maternity_Suzanne-20

Maternity_Suzanne-23

Maternity_Suzanne-24

Maternity_Suzanne-27

Maternity_Suzanne-28

I know I’ll treasure these photos. Thank you Jami, truly! And looking through them is making me even more expectant and excited to meet my baby boy. What a miracle pregnancy is and I’m so grateful to have this gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment