10 February 2014

Her Fingers and Her Ear

Before this girlie, I had two pacifier babies.

This one really threw me off.

The pacifier never stayed in. At all. But not for any lack of trying!

At first it was her thumb that she wanted. Then she switched to fingers and that has stuck.  And then later she began rubbing her ear.

And now it’s always two fingers in her sweet baby mouth and her other hand on her ear. It’s just the sweetest.

And now, without further ado… I present to you a dozen photos displaying this fact. Because ten would be too few and fifteen just too many?!!

Ha!!

IMG_0100

IMG_2057

IMG_0013

IMG_0097

IMG_2214

IMG_2217

IMG_2258

IMG_2296

IMG_2330

IMG_4774

The one below she actually isn’t sucking on her fingers (she’s nursing), but her ear thing is still connected to the whole sucking thing.

TMI?  I just think she’s the sweetest…

IMG_5317

IMG_5816

She makes my heart burst…

No comments:

Post a Comment